[openstack-dev] [release][requirements][packaging][summit] input needed on summit discussion about global requirements

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Sun Apr 17 15:13:15 UTC 2016

I am organizing a summit session for the cross-project track to
(re)consider how we manage our list of global dependencies [1].
Some of the changes I propose would have a big impact, and so I
want to ensure everyone doing packaging work for distros is available
for the discussion. Please review the etherpad [2] and pass the
information along to colleagues who might be interested.

Doug

[1] https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/9473
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-global-requirements