[openstack-dev] [ceilometer][horizon] metric-list not complete and show metrics in horizon dashboard

Foley, Emma L emma.l.foley at intel.com
Fri Apr 15 14:38:51 UTC 2016

Yes, Jarek works with me.
There's no Ceilometer plugin for horizon, okay, gnocchi will be just fine.
We can transform from Ceilometer to Gnocchi, and get those stats into Horizon.
Later, we can push directly into gnocchi, and don't need to adjust visauls.

Jarek, you'll need to modify the following file to pass the Ceilometer stats to Gnocchi:
https://github.com/openstack/ceilometer/blob/master/etc/ceilometer/gnocchi_resources.yaml [1]

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-January/085189.html