[openstack-dev] [Doc] place to add API reference

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Apr 15 07:38:20 UTC 2016

On 04/15/2016 08:14 AM, Masahito MUROI wrote:
> Hi Doc team folks,
>
> Congress team plans to add API reference into [1] instead of [2] to
> follow official documentation project. But I found the design session
> about a API docs style[3].
>
> For now, is it ok to add API reference [1], or should we wait the
> decision about style of API reference repository?
>
> 1. http://developer.openstack.org/api-ref.html
> 2. http://docs.openstack.org/developer/congress/
> 3.
> https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/9479?goback=1

See the work that is done by Sean Dague and Anne Gentle for nova and
follow this setup:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-April/092234.html

There have been a couple more emails in the last months on this topic

Also, there's a spec:
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/docs-specs/specs/mitaka/app-guides-mitaka-vision.html

so, you should do this in your own repository, set up proper jobs - and
then publish to developer.openstack.org

Andreas
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)