[openstack-dev] [tc] Leadership training dates - please confirm attendance

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Apr 14 14:40:09 UTC 2016

Colette Alexander wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> Quick summary of where we're at with leadership training: dates are
> confirmed as available with ZingTrain, and we're finalizing trainers
> with them right now. *June 28/29th in Ann Arbor, Michigan.*
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Leadershiptraining

You mention that there was only minimal interest in adding a third day.
To make the oversea trip more worthwhile for me, I'll definitely be
there on Thursday, so we could also have (at least in the morning) a
discussion on how useful the exercise was, and if any lesson is
immediately applicable. It doesn't have to be Zing-moderated or
in-training, could be more of a small post-event open brainstorming for
those who would still be around.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)