[openstack-dev] Nova quota statistics counting issue

Timofei Durakov tdurakov at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 14 12:08:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

I think it would be ok to store persistently quota details on compute side,
as was discussed during mitaka mid-cycle[1] for migrations[2]. So if
compute service fails we could restore state and update quota after compute
restart.

Timofey

[1] - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-nova-priorities-tracking
[2] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/291161/5/nova/compute/background.py