[openstack-dev] [horizon] Set CSS style for each cell in Datatable according to the value

严超 yanchao727 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:01:05 UTC 2016

Can you be more explicit ? How should we overwrite the Cell Class of
Horizon ?
Is there a best practice ? Or example at hand ?
Seems that is not easy for me and, it's the only choice here for that case?

Thank you very mush for your reply !

*Best Regards!*

*Chao Yan--------------About me : http://about.me/chao_yan
<http://about.me/chao_yan>*