[openstack-dev] [telemetry][vitrage] Joint design sesssion in Austin

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Thu Apr 14 09:07:03 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Vitrage doesn't have any track/session at the summit, and we Telemetry
have a bunch of spare ones, so I figured we should use one to meet and
chat a bit about how our projects can help each others. There should be
some interesting evolution for Aodh going forward with the usage Vitrage
is making of it.

We got 2 slots available on Thursday 28th April: 16:10-16:50 or
17:00:17:40. Would any of those fit the schedule of every interested?

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou
# Free Software hacker