[openstack-dev] [Congress] Issue with glancev2 datasource driver

Eric K ekcs.openstack at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 07:03:13 UTC 2016

Hi Bryan,

Based on our IRC conversation today, you seem to be experiencing this issue
we only recently tracked down:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/congress/+bug/1563495
The fix is in Mitaka, and still being back-ported to Liberty.
Here¹s the Liberty patch if you want to try it out:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/305613/ (I think the patch is good despite
the dsvm failure; gating issue to be resolved)