[openstack-dev] [Tricircle] Error runnig py27

Khayam Gondal khayam.gondal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 06:50:10 UTC 2016

Hi I am writing a test for exception . Following is my testing function.

@mock.patch('self.app.post_json')
def test_post_exp(self, mock_get, mock_http_error_handler):

    mock_response = mock.Mock()
    mock_response.raise_for_status.side_effect = db_exc.DBDuplicateEntry
    mock_get.return_value = mock_response
    mock_http_error_handler.side_effect = db_exc.DBDuplicateEntry
    with self.assertRaise(db_exc.DBDuplicateEntry):
        self.app.post_json(
            '/v1.0/pods',
            dict(pod=None),
            expect_errors=True)

But when I run tox -epy27 it shows:

 * File "/home/khayam/tricircle/.tox/py27/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mock/mock.py",
line 1206, in _importer*

*    thing = __import__(import_path)*

*ImportError: No module named self*

Can someone guide me whats wrong here. I already had installed latest
version of mock, python-dev.