[openstack-dev] [Glance] Finalizing the summit schedule

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 21:20:42 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

Firstly, thanks to those who were able to make it to the virtual
pre-summit sync today. The discussions went well and we already have
decent amount of feedback on most of the proposals.

Based on the discussions, feedback and other input, I've created the
tentative summit schedule at the top of the etherpad [1]. Please take a
look and let me know if something should be strikingly different. I am
planning to post this up later today so that it will appear in the
official OpenStack summit schedule page [2].

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-glance-summit-planning
[2] https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/

Nikhil