[openstack-dev] [TripleO][CI] Ability to reproduce failures

Gabriele Cerami gcerami at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 21:08:28 UTC 2016

On Fri, 2016-04-08 at 16:18 +0100, Steven Hardy wrote:

> Note we're not using devtest at all anymore, the developer script
> many
> folks use is tripleo.sh:

So, I followed the flow of the gate jobs starting from jenkins builder
script, and it seems like it's using devtest (or maybe something I
consider to be devtest but it's not, is devtest the part that creates
some environments, wait for them to be locked by gearman, and so on ?)

What I meant with "the script I'm using (created by Sagi) is not
creating the same enviroment" is that is not using the same test env
(with gearman and such) that the ci scripts are currently using.

I'm trying to gather all the information I find in this etherpad:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ci-onboarding

If someone could review it, it might help me now, and others that wish
to join the effort later.

Thanks.