[openstack-dev] [puppet][ceph] Puppet-ceph is now a formal member of puppet-openstack

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 18:30:39 UTC 2016

I'm definitely glad we got puppet-ceph to where it is today and I have
complete trust in the Puppet-OpenStack team to take it to the next
level.

With that announcement, I have to do one of my own -- I am stepping
down as a puppet-ceph core.

My day-to-day work does not involve Ceph anymore and as such my
knowledge about it has stagnated.
Doing thoughtful and informed reviews has been taking more time and
effort that I can afford right now.

I am still going to be around and feel free to poke me whenever necessary!

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]