[openstack-dev] [ironic] weekly subteam status report
opensrloo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:11:56 UTC 2016
We are nerdy to present this week's subteam report for Ironic. As usual,
this is pulled directly from the Ironic whiteboard and formatted.
- Stats (diff with 04.04.2016):
- Ironic: 200 bugs (+4) + 163 wishlist items. 25 new, 136 in progress (+1),
0 critical, 26 high and 18 incomplete (+2)
- Inspector: 13 bugs (-1) + 15 wishlist items (-1). 1 new, 6 in progress
(-1), 0 critical, 4 high and 0 incomplete (-1)
- Nova bugs with Ironic tag: 16 (+1). 1 new (+1), 0 critical, 0 high
Network isolation (Neutron/Ironic work) (jroll)
- Tests are green, needs core love
- The main meat:
- (deva) some concerns on p31, brought up in ironic-neutron meeting
this morning. needs another rev to fix.
Live upgrades (lucasagomes, lintan)
- Propose a spec to discuss:
Node filter API and claims endpoint (jroll, devananda, lucasagomes)
- expect an update on this spec before summit (hopefully this week)
- In order to make use oslo-config-generator, we should make ironic-lib
explore the options too.
- Patch is landed :https://review.openstack.org/#/c/297549/ so we need
to release a new version of ironic-lib
- release request: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/304229/
- Grenade: No update this week.
- Reprocessing stored node introspection data API merged, inspector client
patch in review
webclient (krotscheck / betherly)
- v1.1 has been released.
CIMC and UCSM (sambetts)
- Both CI down for 1hr because of HW upgrade, then should be back up and
- UCSM driver needs to prove itself then will be made voting, but seems to
be getting good results after a race condition was fixed on Monday morning.
Until next week,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev