[openstack-dev] [packstack] Update packstack core list

Martin Magr mmagr at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 07:52:38 UTC 2016

Greetings guys,

  I will have to step down from PTL responsibility. TBH I haven't have time to work on Packstack lately and I probably won't have in the future because of my other responsibilities. So from my point of view it is not correct to lead the project (though I'd like to contribute/do review from time to time).

Thanks for understanding,
Martin