[openstack-dev] [stackalytics] Proposal for some code/feature changes

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 02:59:12 UTC 2016

Hello,

I was hoping to make some changes to the stackalytics dashboard
specifically of this type [1] following my requested suggestions here
[2]; possibly add a few extra columns for +0s and just Bot +1s. I think
having this info gives much clearer picture of the kind of reviews
someone is/wants to be involved in. I couldn't find documentation in the
README or anywhere else and the minimal amount of docstrings are making
it difficult for me to figure the changes.

What's the best possible route to accomplish this?

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/astara-group/30
[2]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-April/091836.html

Nikhil