[openstack-dev] [heat] upgrade options for custom heat resource plug-ins

Randall Burt randall.burt at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Apr 11 21:05:48 UTC 2016

There is a mechanism to mark them as support status "hidden" so that they don't show up in resource-type-show and aren't allowed in new templates, but older templates should still work. Eventually they may go away altogether but that should be far in the future. For your custom resources, you can decide when or if to ever remove them.