[openstack-dev] [nova] Newton midcycle planning

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Apr 11 20:49:16 UTC 2016

A few people have been asking about planning for the nova midcycle for
newton. Looking at the schedule [1] I'm thinking weeks R-15 or R-11 work
the best. R-14 is close to the US July 4th holiday, R-13 is during the
week of the US July 4th holiday, and R-12 is the week of the n-2 milestone.

R-16 is too close to the summit IMO, and R-10 is pushing it out too far
in the release. I'd be open to R-14 though but don't know what other
people's plans are.

As far as a venue is concerned, I haven't heard any offers from
companies to host yet. If no one brings it up by the summit, I'll see if
hosting in Rochester, MN at the IBM site is a possibility.

[1] http://releases.openstack.org/newton/schedule.html

Matt Riedemann