[openstack-dev] [Rally] Term "workload" has two clashing meanings

Roman Vasilets rvasilets at mirantis.com
Mon Apr 11 18:10:44 UTC 2016

Hi all, personally I want to suggest* crossload. *Concept is similar to
cross training(training in two or more sports in order to improve fitness
and performance, especially in a main sport.) in sport. By that template -
crossload is load in two or more areas in order to improve durability and
performance, especially in a main area.
Thanks, Roman.