[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Can we create some subteams?

John Trowbridge trown at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 09:54:11 UTC 2016

Hola OOOers,

It came up in the meeting last week that we could benefit from a CI
subteam with its own meeting, since CI is taking up a lot of the main
meeting time.

I like this idea, and think we should do something similar for the other
informal subteams (tripleoclient, UI), and also add a new subteam for
tripleo-quickstart (and maybe one for releases?).

We should make seperate ACL's for these subteams as well. The informal
approach of adding cores who can +2 anything but are told to only +2
what they know doesn't scale very well.

- trown