[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Austin summit sessions

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 09:08:50 UTC 2016

On Tue, Apr 05, 2016 at 05:25:48PM +0100, Steven Hardy wrote:
> All,
>
> As discussed briefly today in our weekly meeting, I've started this
> etherpad:
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-tripleo-sessions
>
> We have two fishbowl sessions and 3 working sessions, plus a half-day
> contributor meetup.
>
> Please can everyone dump ideas of what topics you'd like to cover over the
> next few days, then I'll attempt to refine the list into a shortlist of
> sessions (I'll aim to do this Friday but please go ahead and brain-dump
> ideas in there now so we've got time to discuss if needed).

Ok so I refactored all the suggestions made to match the number of sessions
we have available, please see the etherpad, summary:

Fishbowls (2):
  - Upgrades current status and roadmap
  - Containerization status, roadmap and collaboration

Working sessions (3):
  - Composable services and beyond
  - API and TripleO UI - current status and roadmap
  - Reducing the CI pain

If you don't see your suggestion directly reflected it's probably been
combined with other related ones into one of the above sessions (see the
etherpad) - I've not rejected any suggestions, but several had to be
combined.

Please respond (here or in the etherpad) if you have remaining comments or
concerns - if folks are +1 on these sessions I'll get them added to the
schedule.

Also feel free to suggest more inspirational session titles if you wish! :)

Thanks,

Steve