[openstack-dev] [mistral] Team meeting reminder - 04/11/2016

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:01:34 UTC 2016

Hi Mistral team,

This is a reminder that we’ll have a team meeting today at 16.00 UTC at #openstack-meeting.

Agenda:
Review action items
Current status (progress, issues, roadblocks, further plans)
Proposals for summit topics
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mistral-austin-summit-topics-2106 <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mistral-austin-summit-topics-2106>
Open discussion

Please not that most likely we’ll change the time of the meeting right after the summit and make it bi-weekly. Join our discussion in the thread “[openstack-dev] [mistral] Bi-weekly team meetings” and let us know what the most convenient tim for you would be.

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia