[openstack-dev] [release][puppet] Puppet OpenStack 8.0.0 release (mitaka)

Marcus Furlong furlongm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 05:57:45 UTC 2016

On 29 March 2016 at 09:53, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:
> Puppet OpenStack team has the immense pleasure to announce the release
> of 24 Puppet modules.

Great to hear that :) Just wondering if there is a timeline for when these
modules will be released on puppet forge?

Also (related to the above), are there any plans to do point releases
including the bugfixes from the stable/mitaka branches? I ask because
currently, if modules are installed from puppet forge, you still need
to apply patches locally for things that have been fixed in the git
stable branch. I've just noticed that I have patches for nearly every
module for liberty. This is because after the initial puppet forge
release, there were no further updates to any of the modules.

Cheers,
Marcus.
--
Marcus Furlong