[openstack-dev] [magnum] Enhance Mesos bay to a DCOS bay

Kai Qiang Wu wkqwu at cn.ibm.com
Mon Apr 11 01:59:53 UTC 2016

#2 seems more flexible, and if it be proved it can "make the SAME mesos bay
applied with mutilple frameworks." It would be great. Which means, one
mesos bay should support multiple frameworks.

Thanks

Best Wishes,
Kai Qiang Wu (吴开强  Kennan)
IBM China System and Technology Lab, Beijing

E-mail: wkqwu at cn.ibm.com
Tel: 86-10-82451647
Address: Building 28(Ring Building), ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
         No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing P.R.China
100193

My preference is #1, but I don’t feel strong to exclude #2. I would agree
to go with #2 for now and switch back to #1 if there is a demand from
users. For Ton’s suggestion to push Marathon into the introduced
configuration hook, I think it is a good idea.

Best regards,
Hongbin