[openstack-dev] [Vitrage] putting overlapping-templates-basic-support on the back-burner

Rosensweig, Elisha (Nokia - IL) elisha.rosensweig at nokia.com
Sun Apr 10 07:38:45 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Since
* the overlapping templates BP (https://blueprints.launchpad.net/vitrage/+spec/overlapping-templates-basic-support) is a large one, which deserves a lot of design and discussion
* there is a lot of focus on stability and clarity for the summit

I'll be putting working on this BP on hold for the coming week, and focus instead on Austin-tasks. Specifically, today I think I'll work on reviewing the Vitrage documentation.

In parallel, I'll be trying to automate the nagios installation as part of the vitrage "Stack"

If anyone has any issue with the above, please let me know.

Thanks,

Elisha Rosensweig, Ph.D.