[openstack-dev] Constant attempts from Matthew Kassawara to remove Debian from the install-guide

Ivan Udovichenko iudovichenko at mirantis.com
Sat Apr 9 10:36:10 UTC 2016

As I've commented on Matthew's patch to the guide, you may just ask apt
not to ask questions provided by debconf, by prepending
DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive to it. Of course you will need to add
more options in case of an upgrade if you want to get rid of all the
questions, like adding force-confold and force-confdef options to dpkg
but it is up to you.