[openstack-dev] [all][stackalytics] Gaming the Stackalytics stats

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Apr 8 20:31:23 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-08 14:28:33 -0500 (-0500), Major Hayden wrote:
> I'll take a sample of the folks listed there and contact them.
> Hopefully I can provide some general results here soon.

Thanks for taking this up--some people just need
encouragement/suggestions for better ways to make an impact. On the
other hand, if you find that many of them have addresses at the same
company domain... well I guess we can find people higher up the
ladder in those companies and talk to them about how to channel
their employee quotas/incentives in more productive directions for
the community as well.
--
Jeremy Stanley