[openstack-dev] [devstack][neutron] Eliminating the DevStack layer

Morales, Victor victor.morales at intel.com
Fri Apr 8 16:05:01 UTC 2016

Agree, sometimes is hard to figure out what is the Devstack variable that will modify the configuration value.

There is an effort to categorize the configuration options[1] of some of the projects.  I’m wondering if it could be possible to create category or field that specifies the Destack variable that changes this configuration value.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/295543/8/specs/categorized-configuration-options.rst

Victor Morales