[openstack-dev] Mitaka packages for openSUSE and SLES available

Thomas Bechtold tbechtold at suse.com
Fri Apr 8 05:24:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

Mitaka packages with the released versions for openSUSE and SLES are now
available at:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Cloud:/OpenStack:/Mitaka/

We currently maintain + test the packages for SLE 12SP1 and openSUSE
Leap 42.1.

If you find issues, please do not hesitate to report them to
opensuse-cloud at opensuse.org or to https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/

Thanks!

Have a lot of fun,

Tom