[openstack-dev] [Congress] Issues with Tox testing

Anusha Ramineni anusha.iiitm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 03:31:29 UTC 2016

Hi Bryan,

tox -epy27 doesn't run tempest tests , that is tests mentioned in
https://github.com/openstack/congress/tree/stable/liberty/contrib/tempest
<https://github.com/openstack/congress/tree/stable/liberty/contrib/tempest?> ,
it runs only unit tests , tests present in
https://github.com/openstack/congress/tree/stable/liberty/congress/tests .

To run tempest tests, you need to manually copy the files to tempest and
run the tests as mentioned in following readme
https://github.com/openstack/congress/blob/stable/liberty/contrib/tempest/README.rst

Mitaka supports tempest plugin, so manually copying tests to tempest can be
avoided if you are using mitaka.

Hope I clarified your question.

Best Regards,
Anusha