[openstack-dev] [tricircle]dynamic pod binding discussion

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Fri Apr 8 00:38:45 UTC 2016

Hello, team,

As scheduled in the weekly meeting, we will have a meeting to discuss “dynamic pod binding” at #openstack-tricircle(http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=openstack-tricircle) at UTC 1:00 (Beijing time 9:00am) Apr.8.

The etherpad for discussion is: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/TricircleDynamicPodBinding

The dynamic pod binding is used in the large scale cloud, and asked by production public cloud. The use cases could be found in  https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1UQWeAMIJgJsWw-cyz9R7NvcAuSWUnKvaZFXLfRAQ6fI/edit?usp=sharing, the second use cases.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )