[openstack-dev] [kloudbuster] authorization failed problem

Akshay Kumar Sanghai akshaykumarsanghai at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 08:46:33 UTC 2016

Thanks Yichen and Alec.
Yichen, It was what I was looking for. I started with Rally , but faced
problem with defining the number of router per tenant and traffic
generation. Then, I found that there is a new project Kloudbuster. I faced
some issues , but with your help , I succeeded in running it.
One suggestion: I think Rally developers  are also trying for the traffic
generation. So just make sure, we don't have two things for the same work
under the openstack umbrella.
One Request:  I have not contributed to any project till now. I am
interested in contributing to the Kloudbuster project. Please suggest how
to start and help me in getting up to speed.

Regards,
Akshay