[openstack-dev] [nova] FYI: Removing default flavors from nova

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Wed Apr 6 17:22:42 UTC 2016

Ops != Cloud App developers. We've really made the latter's job hard, and are often increasing the difficulty on them. This pushes them away from OpenStack and eliminates a lot of potential users of OpenStack, meaning Ops have fewer users then they should. Lets not continue this trend. :/

Thanks,
Kevin