[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron] Update on os-vif progress (port binding negotiation)

Sergey Belous sbelous at mirantis.com
Wed Apr 6 15:51:23 UTC 2016

Hi all.

I want to share a status about os-vif’s functional test gate check job.

Currently, the all necessary changes are merged and there is a way to run the all tempest tests on devstack in our CI. The name of job is gate-tempest-dsvm-nova-os-vif-nv and it’s a experimental job, that can be triggered on any patch to Nova with "check experimental" command.

Best Regards,
Sergey Belous