[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Merge Freeze for Mitaka branching

Aleksandra Fedorova afedorova at mirantis.com
Wed Apr 6 15:25:18 UTC 2016

Hi, everyone,

we were delayed by npm issue [0] in the gate, but currently we have
successfully merged all version bumps [1] and got stable master,
thanks to Sergey Kulanov who got it all fully tested in advance.

Merge Freeze is lifted.

Please note:

* To merge change to Mitaka release, you need to merge it to master
branch first and then cherry-pick to stable/mitaka branch.

* Fuel CI deployment tests are being adjusted to new mirrors schema
[2] so currently all master deployment tests are queued. We need about
1-2 hours to finish this work. We'll send a separate e-mail regarding
Fuel CI readiness once we are done.

[0] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2000541
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:9.0-scf
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/301018/