[openstack-dev] [nova] [all] FYI: Removing default flavors from nova

Qiming Teng tengqim at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Apr 6 13:06:27 UTC 2016

Thanks for the explanation, Sean. I wasn't subscribing to the operators
mailinglist so wasn't aware of the notice. With that, I'm still
surprised that there was no response to that email.

Anyway, if people believe the benefits overweighs the impacts caused,
just do it.

The only thing I can think of is about tagging a email with some
eye-catching tags, e.g. [!!!] [Disruptive!] [Important!] ...
It is so easy to have such big change go unnoticed.

Regards,
  Qiming