[openstack-dev] [Horizon][Searchlight] Plans for Horizon cross-region view

Tripp, Travis S travis.tripp at hpe.com
Wed Apr 6 02:40:44 UTC 2016

Sorry the for delayed response on this message. Finishing out Mitaka has been quite time consuming!

Cross region searching is a high priority item for Searchlight in Newton.  Steve has begun work on the spec [1] with initial prototyping. We also are considering this as a likely candidate for the design summit.  Please take a look and help us work through the design!

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/301227/

Thanks,
Travis