[openstack-dev] [magnum] Collaborating topics for Magnum design summit

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Tue Apr 5 23:05:28 UTC 2016

Hi team,
As mentioned in the team meeting, Magnum team is using an etherpad [1] to collaborate topics for design summit. If you interest to join us in the Newton design summit, I would request your inputs in the etherpad. In particular, you can do the followings:
* Propose new topics that you want to discuss.
* Vote on existing topics (+1 on the topics you like).
Magnum has 5 fishbowl and 5 workroom session, so I will select 10 topics based on the feedback (the rest will be placed on the Friday meetup session). Your inputs are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/magnum-newton-design-summit-topics

Best regards,
Hongbin