[openstack-dev] [congress][release] missing build artifacts

Tim Hinrichs tim at styra.com
Tue Apr 5 14:54:42 UTC 2016

Looks like the congress job is working now.  We have a tarball for our
latest RC:

http://tarballs.openstack.org/congress/congress-3.0.0.0rc3.tar.gz

Thierry added the links back for the tarball.

https://github.com/openstack/releases/commit/beee35379b3b52ed7d444d93d7afd8b6603f69b6

So it looks like everything is back on track for the Congress Mitaka
release.  Let me know if there's anything else I need to do.

Thanks for all the help release team!
Tim