[openstack-dev] [Designate] Tempest Tests - in-repo or separate

Kiall Mac Innes kiall at macinnes.ie
Tue Apr 5 12:37:21 UTC 2016

Agreed on a separate repo.

I'm honestly a little unsure how in-service-repo would ever work long
term, given that tempest's requirements will match master, and may
not be compatible with N releases ago's $service requirements..

Thoughts on how that might work, or is it just that no service has had
an in-repo plugin for long enough to hit this yet?

Thanks,
Kiall