[openstack-dev] [telemetry] Newton design summit planning

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Tue Apr 5 10:12:53 UTC 2016

On Tue, 5 Apr 2016, Julien Danjou wrote:

> Any items/ideas we could discussion in this remaining sessions?
> Any project we could/should invite to discuss with us?

Nova has started work on versioned notifications:

   http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/nova-specs/specs/mitaka/implemented/versioned-notification-api.html

That in itself is probably something to be aware of but also:

If the group working on that (Balazs Gibizer and co) is interested
they might be encouraged to explore changing the nova compute
manager to produce, as notifications, some of the information the
ceilo compute pollsters get.

--
Chris Dent               (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻            http://anticdent.org/