[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Help with reviews - modularisation.

Sylwester Brzeczkowski sbrzeczkowski at mirantis.com
Tue Apr 5 09:48:03 UTC 2016

Hi Fuelers!

I kindly ask you to review my patches [0] and [1].

There is a "big thing" going on there. I'm trying to decouple
Volume Manager from Nailgun. It's a first step towards
Fuel modularisation, which will also be an example for
other developers: "How to implement Nailgun extensions".

There are many places in the code which can be tricky.
I'm not able to see all cases or all potential problems
and I'm asking you guys to share your opinion.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/291763/ - Extract volume manager
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/294510/ - Some of the more important
tests are also moved out instead of deleting them.

Regards

--
*Sylwester Brzeczkowski*
Python Software Engineer