[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Newton blueprints call for action

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 03:43:21 UTC 2016

Hi Neutrinos,

During today's team meeting [0], we went through the current milestone
workload [1].

This is mostly made of Mitaka backlog items, amongst which we discussed two
blueprints [2, 3]. These two efforts had their spec approved during the
Mitaka timeframe, but code lagged behind, and hence got deferred [4].

I would like to understand if these need new owners (both assignees and
approvers). Code submitted [5,6] has not been touched in a while, and
whilst I appreciate people have been busy focussing on Mitaka (myself
included), the Newton master branch has been open for a while.

With this email I would like to appeal to the people in CC to report back
their interest in continuing working on these items in their respective
capacities, and/or the wider community, in case new owners need to be
identified.

I look forward to hearing back, hoping we can find the right resources to
resume progress, and bring these important requirements to completion in
time for Newton.

Many thanks,
Armando

[0]