[openstack-dev] [openstack-infra] Gerrit server replacement scheduled for April 11th

Yolanda Robla Mota yolanda.robla-mota at hpe.com
Mon Apr 4 07:39:14 UTC 2016

Hello from Infra.

This is another reminder for the future Gerrit maintenance, scheduled for Monday, April 11, 2016 20:00 UTC.
At this time, the OpenStack Project Infrastructure team will be increasing the memory on
the server which review.openstack.org runs, and that means a new virtual machine instance with new IP
addresses assigned by our service provider. As announced before, the new IP addresses will be as follows:

IPv4 -> 104.130.246.91
IPv6 -> 2001:4800:7819:103:be76:4eff:fe05:8525

They will replace these current production IP addresses:

      IPv4 -> 104.130.159.134
      IPv6 -> 2001:4800:7818:102:be76:4eff:fe05:9b12

We understand that some users may be running from egress-filtered
networks with port 29418/tcp explicitly allowed to the current
review.openstack.org IP addresses, and so are providing this
information as far in advance as we can to allow them time to update
their firewalls accordingly.

Note that some users dealing with egress filtering may find it
easier to switch their local configuration to use Gerrit's REST API
via HTTPS instead, and the current release of git-review has support
for that workflow as well.
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-September/045385.html

Best,

--