[openstack-dev] [horizon][all] How to properly depend on Horizon

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 04:49:32 UTC 2016

Hi Serg,

I proposed another way to sahara-dashboard [1].
This is the way used in neutron sub-projects.
It also allows us to use constrained environments used in OpenStack gate jobs.
I believe it works for all horizon related projects.

I agree the simplest way is to publish horizon to PyPI, but
the OpenStack does not release server projects to PyPI yet.

Akihiro

[1] https://github.com/openstack/sahara-dashboard/blob/master/tox.ini#L8