[openstack-dev] [murano][release] missing build artifacts

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Sun Apr 3 19:07:23 UTC 2016

Hi Doug,

I +1 your commit with removing build artifacts for
openstack/murano-apps repo, we indeed don't have artifacts for
murano-apps.

>It would be good to understand what your intent is for builds. Can you follow up here on this thread with some details?

openstack/murano-apps contains set of working applications for murano
intended to be used as examples and as well as production working
apps. Using stable branches (stable/liberty, stable/mitaka) we
separate applications working on corresponding version of OpenStack.
Hopefully at some point of time our built artifact is going to be each
application published to apps.openstack.org.

I believe we don't plan to have artifacts in this repo which are part
of the OpenStack release itself. Is there other steps that we need to
take regarding this?

--
Serg Melikyan, Development Manager at Mirantis, Inc.
http://mirantis.com | smelikyan at mirantis.com