[openstack-dev] [release][kolla] Announcing release of Kolla Mitaka rc3

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Sun Apr 3 01:48:56 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

We did a bangup job in the last 7 days fixing 25 bugs in Kolla.  Our weekly capacity to solve bugs as a community is 25-30 bugs.  Our final deadline is April 8th.

Targeted for 2.0.0 (April 8tih) are currently 22 bugs.  Many of these don't have owners, so if you want to contribute, please help by assigning yourself a bug and fixing it.

https://launchpad.net/kolla/+milestone/2.0.0

Note we are following the standard OpenStack backport process for Newton bugs also in Mitaka, so please don't be concerned about backports, we will have the core reviewer team handling those unless there is a merge conflict.

Regards
-steve