[openstack-dev] [congress][release] missing build artifacts

Tim Hinrichs tim at styra.com
Fri Apr 1 22:46:59 UTC 2016

Hi Doug,

Thanks for letting us know.  Here's what we're intending...
- We'd like to release the server code for Mitaka.
- We release the client to Pypi, so that's already taken care of.
- We haven't moved our docs off of readthedocs yet, so we're taking care of
that as well.

I gave a +1 to your patch for adding openstack-server-release-jobs to zuul.
I also pushed a congress-only patch for the same, thinking that's probably
what you actually wanted us to do.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/300682/

I gave a -1 to your patch that removes all the Congress deliverables from
openstack/releases, thinking that we can have this sorted out quickly.  The
job we're missing just produces a tarball and uploads it, right?  We've
been manually doing releases up to this point, which is why we didn't have
the job in place.
https://review.openstack.org/300644

I didn't touch your change on the artifact-link-mode, since it seems like a
short-term solution that may go in before we get everything sorted.
https://review.openstack.org/300457

Tim