[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-DefCore] [defcore][glance] Glare not defcore ready

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Fri Apr 1 19:24:39 UTC 2016

Hi folks.

I'm chiming in here from a systems engineering perspective.  I recently discovered that OpenStack-client is trying to build cross-project consistency into its design.  As such, it is opinionated, but this is good.  The glance team might consider also consulting the OSC team to ensure api structure compatibility with the OpenStack client.

Yeah, this is a lot to rollup, but the more consistency across projects, the friendlier it is to deployers and users, so heading that way soonest, but when/where it makes sense would be a *good thing*.

--Rocky