[openstack-dev] Acknowledging Jim Blair's work on the TC

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Apr 1 19:06:45 UTC 2016

Jim is an incumbent on the TC this election and he didn't run. I'm
posting this to express my thanks to Jim for his work and dedication on
the TC.

Jim, I think your commitment to open source, spanning many years before
OpenStack, and your dedication to governance process, are qualities I
admire very much and I'm grateful you were able to voice your opinions
on the TC from October 2013 until now.

Thank you for taking your turn and thank you as well for allowing others
a chance to take theirs.

Thank you, Jim,
Anita.