[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Newton Design Summit sessions planning

Vladimir Kozhukalov vkozhukalov at mirantis.com
Fri Apr 1 18:47:04 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

Looks like we have final version sessions layout [1]
for Austin design summit. We have 3 fishbows,
11 workrooms, full day meetup.

Here you can find some useful information about design
summit [2]. All session leads must read this page,
be prepared for their sessions (agenda, slides if needed,
etherpads for collaborative work, etc.) and follow
the recommendations given in "At the Design Summit" section.

Here is Fuel session planning etherpad [3]. Almost all suggested
topics have been put there. Please put links to slide decks
and etherpads next to respective sessions. Here is the
page [4] where other teams publish their planning pads.

If session leads want for some reason to swap their slots it must
be requested in this ML thread. If for some reason session lead
can not lead his/her session, it must be announced in this ML thread.

Fuel sessions are:
===========
Fishbowls:
===========